Participants in this year-long seminar and conference will work together to:
- conduct research-based, theory-driven investigations of our disciplines and teaching;
- adapt or develop new approaches to teaching based on these investigations;
- develop or expand inclusive teaching practices, including examining the roles that cutting-edge technologies can play in enhancing inclusive teaching and learning.
For more information about the 2017-18 seminar, contact Linda Adler-Kassner, Professor of Writing Studies and Interim Co-Dean, Undergraduate Education, at email@example.com.
How to Become Involved in ONDAS Student Center Activities
We welcome faculty to participate in ONDAS programming in various ways:
- Host a P.M. Dinner for a small group of students
- Lead a Fireside Chat in a residence hall to engage in conversation with students about your path in academia
- Be a speaker in our quarterly professional development workshops
- Hold weekly group office hours in the Center
- Lead a Mid-Term or Final Study Jam in the Center
For more information, contact Barbara Walker, ONDAS Program Director and Special Assistant to the Executive Vice Chancellor for Diversity Initiatives, at firstname.lastname@example.org.